Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh In 6

Had my WI last night and am down another half pound! Am delighted even though it is only a small amount and minus on the scales has me smiling now! And those 11.5lbs are gone for good now.

Had a lovely Valentines Day and did go a little overboard after WI, got thai takeaway with starters and a curry as main, and had a chocolate valentines cupcake for dessert (I bought those, my lovely very supportive boyfriend was very careful not to get me any chocolate or wine in case I didn't want to use the extra pp so treated me to flowers and a framed photo of us). But am back on track as of this morning and going to try to use as few of my weeklies as possible to counteract last night!

A new week and its onwards and downwards we go :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment