Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Paddy's Weekend = Hell for Propoints

Had been so good right up until Saturday night. Got to a house party - out came the bowl of doritos and in went my hand. Couldn't stop. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I was so hungry!Then home at 4am and the OH ordered dominos. Still was pretty good, only had 2 slices and some garlic pizza bread. Had stayed within my dailies and weeklies. If I was able to get back on track on sunday then Iwould have been fine.

But no - my brain stopped working and I spent most of sunday eating, ate a lot on monday and even today, with my WI tonight I have gone overboard. Ihave gone at least 20 pp over my allowance and so am dreading getting on scales. Weighed myself monday morning and was down 1lbs from last weeks WI - then monday evening was up 2lbs. So I just don't know.

Going to go and face the music and hopefully get back into the mindset tomorrow. I have to get back into the mindset. Not letting myself go back to my old ways!

1 comment:

  1. Well I wouldn't worry about it too much. You've got your head in the right place now and that's half the battle!

    ReplyDelete