Thursday, June 7, 2012

Weigh In 22


I am so angry at myself, I'm up 2lbs!! Its the first time I've gained weight since January and its the worst feeling in the world. I mean if I'm honest I deserve it, in the back of my mind I wasn't expecting the best result, a STS or up a half a pound or even a pound, but I didn't expect 2 of them. I guess I had such a great streak I just didn't think it was going to happen. I was very lax with my tracking and had too many treats. 

As angry as I am at myself, in a way its a good thing. Its given  me the kick up the bum I've needed to get me back on track. There have been a few weeks where I was a bit lax about tracking and somehow still managed to lose. So now I know I need to be as serious about this as I was at the start. For this week its no booze for a start. I have nothing planned so I should be able to stay well within  my propoints. I'm also going back to the gym as soon as my muscles recover from the mini marathon on monday. 

In better news, just having the weight off has made a huge difference to my fitness alone. I did the mini marathon and I managed to alternate jogging 1k and walking 1k and had a time of close to 1hr25mins which is way better than I thought I would do. So I am motivated to get back into the exercise I have been talking about for a couple of months now. Hopefully I'll be back next week with better news.

No comments:

Post a Comment