Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Weigh In 28

Down another pound today. Knew I had had a pretty good week, but I had some pretty unhealthy foods (all within my propoints) and I was feeling very bloated. So I just didn't know what to think. I always second guess myself but I am following this properly and I deserve the results I've been getting. I really have to keep telling myself that because sometimes I just can't believe its true. This week I am doing a serious push on the power of positive thoughts for this week.


Its my birthday tomorrow (well possibly now if its after midnight) - and I have 2 celebratory nights to contend with this week so I have made a big pot of stew for my lunches to keep the propoints low. Will post the recipe now in a few moment.

Onwards and downwards we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment