Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh In 36

In an ideal world I would have lost all 2.5lbs that I gained last week but well I didn't really think that was going to happen. To be honest, I was just hoping to lose anything. The week after my TOTM the most I have ever lost is half pound - so my hopes were not high. But I decided that I was going to do all I could and not give up - tracked everything, didn't drink, did not use all my weeklies, drank loads of water. And it all payed off, I was down 1.5lbs.
I'm still more than I was before my holiday but I've made a good start to losing it all. its a lot easier to gain 2.5lbs than it is to lose it.

So going to try to have a similar week again this week. Might have a glass of wine or 2 at the weekend. But for the most part am going to try keep some weeklies, drink my water and maybe be a bit more active! 

1 comment: