Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weigh In 37




I thought I had been so good this week, I was not nervous at all about weigh until tuesday actually came. And to be honest I just put that down to my usual pre weigh in nerves. So you can imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scales and saw a big fat ZERO. Now I know a stay the same is not the worst thing that can happen, and if you are putting in the effort the loss will come eventually. But I was not happy and I reacted badly and binged after my meeting - whole pizza to myself with full fat coleslaw and then 4 weight watcher digestives - and of course felt worse. 


I then decided to actually have a think about my week - sit back and really think about it. And maybe I wasn't as good as I thought. Sure, according to my tracking I had eaten all my dailies each day and used my weeklies, but what had I used them for. I had eaten way too much junk food and not enough good food. I had cake/dessert 4 times, dinner on sat night was chicken kiev and oven chips, had some sausage and fried potato at octoberfest. Its been 9 months and I have become too relaxed. Since the beginning of August things have been up and down and I have only lost 2lbs total. While the program says it will work if you stay in your propoints - you really do need to eat good food and keep your treats as treats. 

So now I need some help. How do I get back on track. I am finding temptation so much harder to deal with. I am back into that frame of mind where I think a little won't hurt me and lots of little bits add up and at they end of day they are keeping me further from my goal. 16.5 pounds to go to goal - and I need to do this. All over tracking, extra fruit and veg and loads of water this week. If anyone has any other suggestions for focusing your mind I am all ears.

In other happy news, I have nearly had 6000 views for this and I just want to say thank you to all my followers and everyone who is reading this! It really helps keeps me motivated to keep writing and staying on track knowing people are following. Would love to hear any suggestions for recipes to try and blog about.

2 comments:

  1. Give yourself a goal to keep completely on track, only eating 'good for you foods' for one week. No treats. Just one week. Award yourself with a nail varnish maybe? After a week of being completely on track you'll hopefully see a loss, which will motivate you to do it for another week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I didnt go treat free - I am terrible. But I do have 20 weeklies left and only used at the very most 10 on treats! So we'll see how I do tomorrow.

      Delete