Sunday, June 8, 2014

I Hate To Ask But....



I'm not a great one for asking favours but I am making an exception today! The nominations for the Irish Blog awards are open and I would be so grateful for anyone nominations you could throw my way.


I am still constantly surprised by how much my little blog has grown since I first took to the keyboards. I am so appreciative of everyone who takes the time to read and comment so I want to thank you in advance for following me! I never even imagined that one or 2 people would be interested in my musings or recipes but I'm glad I can offer any advice, support or helpful recipes to those on their own journey!





So if you feel my little blog deserves it, you can nominate it for an award over here http://www.blogawardsireland.com/nominate/ 

The email address for the blog is zcathcart @ gmail . com 


There are a few different categories to choose from so wherever you think is most relevant - Food & Drink, Personal or Lifestyle or anything else you feel it fits into. 

There is also a category for best blog post so if there is a particular post that has stood out then feel free to put it in there. 

Thanks in advance :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment