Monday, October 6, 2014

Christmas Challenge: Weigh In 3




Weighed in a day late this week because yesterday morning I was still in Galway recovering from my first half marathon (full post on this tomorrow). I wasn't expecting a loss this week, in fact I was expecting a gain. Anytime I have weighed in after completing a race I have always been up. I also did take Saturday and Sunday completely off tracking. So it was no surprise to see that I was up 2lbs today. I am counting this a just a little bump in the road. I have lost 5.5lbs in the past 3 weeks which is way ahead of my 1lb a week goal.





There are still 11 weigh ins to go until Christmas and I have 8.5 lbs left to get back to goal. There are going to be weeks where its going to be tough, but I am determined to get there. Next weekend I am in Leeds, and I am planning on keeping all of my 49 weeklies for dinner and drinks on Saturday night. This means sticking to my 26pp every day until then. I know I can do it, I am focused and determined which is what it takes to make your goals a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment