Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Operation Bridesmaid!!



One of my closest friends in the world got engaged recently and I am absolutely honoured to have been asked to be her bridesmaid. I am beyond excited for being able to share in the excitement and planning for her big day! However it has also instilled a newfound motivation to get myself back to goal once and stay there once and for all! Back in September I found my weight had crept up to a stone over goal, and with a little determination I managed to lose 11lbs by Christmas. Since then its started creeping back up again, and while I am keeping somewhat of a handle on things, I am still currently 7lbs above goal.




The top picture is me at my friends engagement party last week and the one below is from vegas just a few weeks after getting to goal. Its not a huge difference but there is a definite difference and I need to work on it. 

I have also just booked a holiday for the start of August which gives me even more motivation to get back to goal. I seem to find it difficult to stay focused at the moment and it just takes any tiny slip to throw me way off track. One night of bad eating and I have gained 3 or 4 lbs which takes 2 weeks of perfect eating to get back down again and it is so disheartening. 



There are 17 Saturday's until I go on holiday and I would really like to rock the midi skirt crop top look while away. I have 7lbs to get back to goal, which means even if I just lose half a pound a week I can get there and have a few extra weeks to lose a couple of extra pounds I can gain back while on holidays. 

I'm giving filling and healthy a go for a while, and I am really enjoying it. I have been losing track of my weeklies at the weekend, but that ends here. I am digging my focus from wherever it is buried and I will make it happen! 



One place I do have focus is my running. I have signed up for 2 more races, one of which will be my third half marathon! I also got to sign up for the Mini Marathon this year, the first year I qualify as a runner. My pace is getting better and better with each run so I am hoping for a good time for both! 

The first quarter of the year is over in a flash, have to make the most of the rest of the year or it'll be 2016 before we know it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment