Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In June Week 5



After a couple of really bad weeks I finally got my shit together last week and had a great week on plan. I was feeling pretty confident by the time Saturday morning came around and it was time for my weigh in. All the organisation paid off and I was down 1.5lbs which once again brings me to half a pound above goal. As soon as weigh in was done, it started another weekend off plan as I was off to a wedding!



The wedding was absolutely fantastic though I am certain I burned off a lot of calories on the dancefloor! There are so many advantages to losing weight, and one of them is the confidence that comes with it. A wedding or big event used to mean a huge amount of anxiety - trying to find something suitable to wear, being self conscious all night and then dreading seeing any photos of myself in the days that followed. These days its a whole different story. I have a choice of different outfits I would be happy to wear and I now can just go and enjoy the event without worrying about how I might look. Going through the photos today and yesterday did not fill me with dread, but just reminded me of the fun and good times had at the wedding! I have been at goal for 3 years now, but it is still a novelty feeling this way. 

So I fed my hangover yesterday and woke up this morning ready to get back on plan and get myself organised. I had the day off work, and while I was not as productive as I would have liked I feel like I am ready for a good week ahead. I am trying out a new recipe for dinner tomorrow, so hope to have that to share with you all this week. Recipes for my other dinners can be found in the links below! Hope you all have a good week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment