Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: August Week 5


August is pretty much over and with it the summer is gone!! It's really going to be Christmas before we know it! I had a fantastic week last week. Was on track all week right up until my night out on Friday. Things went a bit mental on Friday night, and after a 3 course meal and plenty of drinks, I picked up a 3 in 1 and chicken balls on the way home. So no surprise when the loss I had been expecting on the scales did not show. I did manage to stay the same which I am absolutely thrilled with. What I am not thrilled with is my eating the rest of the weekend, I just lost the plot completely. I was feeding my hangover at first, but then I just didn't seem to care or think about what I was doing. On top of everything I woke up yesterday morning with a sore back and couldn't even get out running.


Somehow I did manage to do something right, and I got my meal prep for lunches and dinners planned for the week so at least I got something right. Unfortunately I only have 4 days this week to do damage control before all hell breaks loose: I'm going to Electric Picnic! So I will be weighing in on Friday this week and hoping for another STS before heading to EP. I know there is no point in planning on eating well at EP, it just won't happen and I don't want to let myself down. 

This week's meal plan is full of quick and easy meals, so I don't have any room for temptation. Hope you all have a good week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment