Monday, September 19, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: September Week 3


Despite my best intentions last week, I managed to gain 1lb - which puts me at 3 consecutive gains in a row and up to 4.5lbs above goal! I am not sure what I expected last week to be honest. I was out for lunch 2 out of 5 days, I spent all evening on Thursday baking treats for work on friday and then went to my friends on Friday where we had dinner, drinks and dessert and it was my TOTM to top it all off. Last week after my gain I had said it wasn't noticeable in the mirror, well this week it is. I feel AWFUL. All I am seeing is every lump and bump and it is not good at all. I have to get on top of this quickly. 


I am back to tracking both smartpoints and calories to ensure that I am eating the right amounts of the right things. I know my main issue is I have lost control of my weekends again, so I need to cut my treats right back. And finally my running has been a disaster so I need to really focus on that this week.  So hopefully with all of that in place I will be sure to see some sort of a loss this week. 

I have gone back to basics with my meal plan, only trying one new recipe this week and going back to my favourite lunch. I have stocked up on fruity snacks and my only 'treat' of the day is going to be Highlights and only if I have enough SmartPoints left. So that's the plan for this week, fingers crossed this is the week to get me back on track once and for all.





2 comments:

  1. Best of luck getting back on track. But don't feel awful about how you look - remember how great you felt as you were getting close to goal. The important thing is to keep trying, and not let it get out of hand. We're all rooting for you, and you can do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you taking back control... you'll get back to feeling great in a few days :-)

    ReplyDelete