Monday, October 31, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: Halloween Edition



I love Halloween, always been one of my favourite times of year. Unfortunately for the third year in a row I am costume free! So I have decide to spruce up my usual Monday Meal Plan to try and make up for it a bit. I had a good week last week and I ended up losing the half pound I gained the week before. Usually after such a good week I'd be hoping for a little more, but for one I am always happy with a loss, and secondly I really think I got away lightly only gaining half a pound the previous week so it's all good. 


The bank holiday always comes with its own challenges, and I think I have stretched my weeklies as far as they will take me. I am taking full advantage of a lazy bank holiday monday to get myself organised. Meal plan & shopping is done, I have veggies roasting for my work lunches and the apartment is clean! We're lucky, being apartment dwellers, we do not get trick or treaters so I did not have to fill the place with junk like many others - so not much in the place to tempt me.

My training for the MoRun is coming along nicely. I won't be getting any PB but I am just looking forward to a nice run in the park with friends. I have also signed up for the night run on November 17th with work. Since it is so soon after the MoRun, I have just gone for the 5km, but I may change my mind closer to the time....if I can. 

Have a busy November ahead of me, something on every single weekend that will require all of my weeklies and as many activity points I can work up, so I need to ensure that I am on plan the rest of the time to ensure that I can meet my Christmas Goal of being back at goal. My friend is also getting married at Chirstmas, so I have ordered myself a new dress for the occasion. It should be arriving this week and I will be using that as my main motivation to stay on track over the silly season. 

Meal plan is below, you can find the links to some of the recipes below the plan itself! Happy Halloween everyone! 




No comments:

Post a Comment