Monday, June 26, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan: June Week 4


Last week was not my best week, but there were definitely more good days than bad so I am taking that as a win. I feel like I am focusing too much on the all the negatives from the past few months and letting the guilt win. So for the next few weeks my aim is to focus on the good. 



On top of the good food days last week, I got 2 runs in which is more than the previous couple of weeks. I know I need to step it up a bit, but my poor performance in stretching before and after runs has finally caught up with me and I have been struggling with injuries last week. Luckily for me, last week was Wellness Week in work, and there were not only 2 fitness classes incorporating kettlebells, boxing & core work, we also had a foam roller workshop. My plan is now to get myself a foam roller to help with the post run recovery and concentrating on stretching properly after every session. Even though Wellness Week is over, the fitness classes will be continuing every Wednesday for 12 weeks. So I will be taking advantage of that (just not this week as I have prior plans on Wednesday night). 

I am also fully committed to meal planning again which hopefully will bring me closer to being where I was at the beginning of the year. I need to put the stress from other areas of my life into a corner and get back to doing things that make me happy! Here's to another new week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment