Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: August Week 1


Another week down and despite the crazyness of last weekend, I managed to pull things back and lose 2.5lbs this week. I got a little cocky after my loss and I have to admit I was a little lax at the weekend. I was off work from Thursday through to Sunday and I wasn't as good at tracking as I should have been and probably had one too many treats. I did a fair amount of exercise and have been back at it properly since yesterday so hopefully I have not done too much damage....though I need to really cop on to myself a bit! 




With that in mind, I have signed up the The Skinny Dolls photo a day challenge over on my instagram and facebook, which starts with setting myself some goals for the month. The big one I have decided is I am going to cut back on chocolate & treats, keeping them for one day at the weekend only. The only major thing I have on in August (so far) is race weekend in less than 2 weeks. A 5km race on the Saturday followed by the half marathon on the Sunday. I will be indulging a bit on Sunday afternoon/evening but between now and then will need to keep my nutrition on point to help fuel my running. I'm not too hopeful about how well the races are going to go, but finishing them is going to be pretty amazing! 

I'm sorry my meal plan is a day late, going back to work yesterday after 4 days off was pretty tough and I was absolutely exhausted by the time I got home. I planned these on the fly yesterday, as despite having time off work I didn't get a chance at the weekend to get shopping or meal planning done. I got around it though and have an easy meal plan to keep me on track for the week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment